Sheila Dion and the Erin’s Angels board members are committed to helping students build strong futures. This initiative is intended to help students achieve their educational objectives by offering (2) $250 scholarships every year.
Requirements for Eligibility
· Student must be a senior in high school.
· Student must have maintained between a 2.0 and 4.0 GPA throughout his or her final two years in high school.
· Student must have volunteered for a minimum of 100 hours for organizations fighting food insecurity or have overcome a significant family or emotional hardship. Specifics should be included in essay.
· Student should be able to produce three references: two of which should be from teachers or administrative staff.
· Student must show an acceptance letter to attend college or technical school the semester following his or her high school graduation. Letter should be shown at time of distribution.
· There is no income eligibility requirement.
Deadlines for receipt of applications with all supporting materials for each scholarship will be published on the Erin’s Angels website, along with other pertinent application information.
All applications and supporting materials for scholarships must be submitted in the format specified on the website for each item, and must be complete and verified before being considered by the Scholarship Application Evaluation Committee.
Only complete applications with all required supporting materials that are received by the published deadline will be considered by the Committee.